It is with pleasure that Free Spirit announce our partnership with Wildside Tours Tasmania for exclusive Bruny Island Guided Walks
About Wildside Tours
Owner and Lead Wildside Guide, Erin Hibberd officially launched his walking business in 2011 after he lost a cumulative 70 kilograms by getting out and exploring Tasmania’s bushwalking trails. Congrats from Free Spirit!
He has been sharing his love of the unique Tasmanian wilderness with bushwalkers of all levels ever since.
Erin is highly regarded in the industry for his individualised approach to client needs along with his passion, immense knowledge of the Tasmanian natural environment, native wildlife and Aboriginal Cultural Heritage.
Bruny Island Guided Walks from Free Spirit
Bruny Island – Fluted Cape (Half Day Walk)
Starts from: $550 (up to 2 guests) + $110pp for 3 to 4 guests.
Bruny Island – Mars Arch (Full Day Walk)
Starts from: $750 (up to 2 guests) + $175pp for 3 to 4 guests.
Why Choose Wildside for your Bruny Island Guided Walk
- Both walks are fully supported by two Wildside Tours wilderness guides.
- Inclusive of lunch, trail snacks and drinks. Suitable for all fitness and adventure levels.
- Their guides are full of passion and knowledge…along with a fun, enjoyable and interesting approach to nature.
- It really is a perfect way to explore and see Bruny Island. An opportunity not to miss.
For further information – check out Wildside Tours directly.
- Telephone enquiries: Erin Hibberd – 0476 242 040
- Wildside Tours website: www.wildside.net.au
- Direct Bookings via Wildside Tours: wildside.net.au/bruny-island-mt-field